Over the last few years, increasing levels of regulation have been applied to foods, including to food supplements, with the intention being to increase consumer protection and aid consumer to make informed choices through changes in labelling requirements - however this can be difficult to navigate and companies are struggling to understand EFSA and differentiate from competition whilst trying innovate with clarity or understand how to use the on-hold botanical claims.
This is where we can help, i-ingredients provides a Best in Class Regulatory Advice and Support service to companies wanting to partner and utilise this dedicated in-house resource and ensure the are compliant and communicating their products the best way they possibly can. Our 12+ years of expertise in UK & EU Food & Food Supplement Regulation and Policy ensures we can provide advice and guidance to all.
Some of our services offered are listed below:
- Formulation & Labelling Review
- Marketing Materials & Advertising Review
- Nutrition & Health Claims & On-Hold Botanical Claims
- Food Information for Consumers Compliance
- Risk Analysis
- Product Development & Formulation Guidance
- Cross Functional Upskilling in Basic Regulatory Matters - Marketing, Sales, Commercial, Finance, Quality
- Novel Foods
Regulatory Advice can range from a simple label check or phone call to check a certain ingredient's compliance - to full service on-going regulatory support to businesses for all aspects of compliance. Get in-touch to see how we can support and provide you peace of mind.